npressfetimg-2592.png

Xiaomi almost ready to update 9 of its smartphones to MIUI 13 – comments – GSMArena.com

Smartphones

?

1. Yours is not mid range or entry level phone so maybe the emphasis to fix the bugs is higher on more expensive ones
2. The way you use your phone is different so you didn’t encounter the bugs.
3. Your expectation is different so you overlook the bugs that didn’t bother you.

I have the Redmi Note 9S, Poco X3 NFC and Poco F2 Pro and they all had similar bugs, and some have them while the other one doesn’t have it. But they say the Enhance Edition is very different so i’m hoping it will be though more than 1 year on bugs is a rather long time.

But i must say MIUI has come a long way. It was really crappy years ago.

592184

Anonymous, 8 hours agoReally?? What about a calculator (Xiaomi default) app that asking permission to read contact?? 😎Disable it

61202108

Anonymous, 4 hours agoWven Samsung expensive phone have ads now.Not anymore. Samsung themselves said that they are removing ads from their own apps*. No words from Xiaomi about this kind of move.

*https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_begins_removing_ads_from_health_and_pay_apps-news-51238.php

c

• chlgadget
  • YWi
  • 2 hours ago

waiting for the update.

• Anonymous
  • xq5
  • 2 hours ago

Anonymous, 4 hours agoWven Samsung expensive phone have ads now.Ads in One UI? Where? Haven’t seen any.

• Anonymous
  • 7kp
  • 2 hours ago

Anonymous, 4 hours agoWven Samsung expensive phone have ads now.No Samsung phones have ads

k

Anonymous, 5 hours agoMUI 12 is a unreliable ad ridden mess so I dont have much hope for 13.hmm I’m on miui 12.5 and don’t see a single ad.

• Anonymous
  • Sec
  • 3 hours ago

AnonF-1027450, 14 hours agoPlease don’t Xiaomi
You just fixed restart problem of Poco F3 two months ago
Your a please don’t xiaomi !

299106

Anonymous, 4 hours agoIndia version of xiaomi were made in India.
India govt against WTO (free trade)
Forcing manu… more
Bruh, just read what I said. I’m not talking about hardware, I’m talking about software. And Indian govt isn’t against free trade. India signed and joined WTO agreement long ago. Just like any other nation’s govt like USA and China, Indian govt is trying to get manufacturers to manufacture things in India.

• Anonymous
  • KZK
  • 3 hours ago

I wonder how long the Redmi K30 and Mi 10 models will get this new update.

• Anonymous
  • vgN
  • 4 hours ago

Mi 9 family, Redmi 9 family and K20 family will get Miui 13 update based on android 11
Newer devices than above, will get android 12
That’s what I got the information, just to be sure, we’ll just have to wait

20432

AhmedSLL, 14 hours agoMiui should be replaced like samsung did with touchwiz, no update is gonna fix this disaster o… moreBruh
……

• Anonymous
  • K5R
  • 4 hours ago

Anonymous, 4 hours agoIndia version of xiaomi were made in India.
India govt against WTO (free trade)
Forcing manu… more
Indonesia also same
My friend got Indonesian iphone
Indonesia iphone is lower quality compared to Singapore iphone
Shame on Indonesia that have non free trade of government

• Anonymous
  • K5R
  • 4 hours ago

Akashraj, 7 hours agoIf you’re using European or Chinese rom, you’re getting the best miui experience. Bu… moreIndia version of xiaomi were made in India.
India govt against WTO (free trade)
Forcing manufactur to produce in india
The result is lower quality for the hardware
Thus, more problem

• Anonymous
  • K5R
  • 4 hours ago

Akashraj, 7 hours agoIf you’re using European or Chinese rom, you’re getting the best miui experience. Bu… moreThats because it’s made in India
Different labor quality

• Anonymous
  • K5R
  • 4 hours ago

Anonymous, 5 hours agoMUI 12 is a unreliable ad ridden mess so I dont have much hope for 13.Wven Samsung expensive phone have ads now.

• Anonymous
  • gJt
  • 5 hours ago

MUI 12 is a unreliable ad ridden mess so I dont have much hope for 13.

C

There should be a better processor.

M

Mi 11 Lite lagging and once we used mobile it heating and also most of the times when we used camera not responding we have checked many times with Mi support team and followed instructions then they said your mobile is stable , what is this fix these bugs ASAP with update.

• Anonymous
  • KZK
  • 5 hours ago

sm4rt4ss, 13 hours agoWhat are you guys talking about? I have a Mi9T Pro for two years and I had never experienced a… moreMaybe you’re not using gestures.

Source: https://www.gsmarena.com/newscomm-51934.php